Please allow me to brag a little.

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 6 07:21:52 CST 2015

Congratulations, Mark!

Laura

-----Original Message-----

From: Mark Thibodeau

Sent: Mar 5, 2015 10:55 PM

To: pynchon -l

Subject: Please allow me to brag a little.

Some of you know about The Last Halloween - a short film based on a comic strip I drew.
It's available on Youtube if you missed my previous emails about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4MEpR2-vQI
Anyhoo, we've won a few awards at the various festivals where it's played, but this week, we won something that we never have before... an award that comes with a nifty STATUETTE!
It's the iHorror Award for Best Short Film of 2014, and here is the lovely statuette we get (dunno if it has a nick-name... maybe "the Reapies" would work?
Mark T.
-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l