M&D - I Hear Voices

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 06:26:08 CDT 2015

yes, word is he did live in England for awhile. Made some face-to-face
friends, including, Ian McEwan reportedly.  Supposedly researched at
the British Museum.
was at at least one dinner party in a flannel shirt. Called
Christopher Hitchens up once.

-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l