FINALLY saw Inherent Vice

Dave Monroe against.the.dave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:24:13 CDT 2015

I saw it 9 times theatrically (though haven't watched my DVD yet) + I
never got tired of it, only enjoyed it more and more (despite my
quibbles), esp. watching the backgrounds (lots of textual/appropriate
details).  + I agree, the movie (for better or worse, am not sure yet,
but it hasn't hurt yet) actually "explained" @ least aspects of the
novel to me.

-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l