Ugh... THIS is a gross and unexpected twist...
Mark Thibodeau
jerkyleboeuf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:57:18 CDT 2016
If that is indeed what has happened (Ecuador being warned) then GOOD. It's
proof that there are still some adults left playing this fucking retarded
game of American politics.
I wrote a blog post trying to untangle the Roger Stone/Julian
Assange/Donald Trump/Vlad Putin mess...
http://dailydirtdiaspora.blogspot.ca/
Top story, the one with Assange staring wistfully out a window...
Enjoy!
YOPJ
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Allan Balliett <allan.balliett at gmail.com>
wrote:
> My friend Mark Purdy, the Mad Cow Disease whistleblower, was the first
> person I met who was the target of a honeypot trap. He was fully conscious
> of what was going on and simply took advantage of it, to the hilt, or so
> I'm told (by him) Unfortunately, Mark died early with the same massive
> inoperable-style brain tumor that took Terrance McKenna. As they say, one
> way or the other, the house is going to win.
>
> I don't have the reference here but what I read was that the "clinton
> whitehouse' contacted Assange's hosts and told them they were going to be
> considered complicit in Assanges 'meddling in the US election' (Nothing
> meddles better in US politics than transparency, you know. )
>
> -Allan in WV, who will look out the streetside windows the rest of the
> day, hoping for a honeypot
>
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 5:21 AM, Mark Thibodeau <jerkyleboeuf at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I dunno about fabricated, but it is starting to look like a classic intel
>> honeypot trap.
>>
>> Jerky
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 4:18 AM, Jamie McKittrick <jamiemckit at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It seems the evidence was fabricated. All clear.
>>> Well, y'know, clear-ish.
>>>
>>> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Mark Thibodeau <jerkyleboeuf at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/17/1583749/-Julian-Ass
>>>> ange-investigated-for-online-grooming-of-8-year-old-girl
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20161019/5dd4f398/attachment.html>
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list