"The rent's too high"

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:43:25 CST 2017

He values the strain of non-violent anarchy everywhere we can find it. I never speak of any Ideal Anarchy in ATD, if that is implied, and we've been thru this wrong turn before. The " ideal anarchy" in ATD is the scene where one is told to pick a T-shirt from a pile of everyone's.

I wrote TRP never tries to build a civilization with his visions of anarchy but I do think he offers
Some subculture of a very tender anarchic community in the dancing scene in LOT 49.
And, of course, he implied meanings to dance that McNeil's historic generalization does not refute.

Sent from my iPad