Russia hacked US shit-storm dying fast death, real SS on the way.

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:27:49 CST 2017

 You:  Basically I agree, but it is a widely popular authoritarian
oligarchy.
Me: Do you know how breezily stupid that statement sounds?

You: There are however aspects of Russian behavior as a nation and apeople
over the long haul of recent history that make calling it fascist, highly
arguable. They gave up one party rule, tore down the wall, and gave freedom
to sattelite states.
Me: Russia was thus so benign? See my question above.  You sound like an
idiot with these statements.

For the rest of your breezy statements on Putin's benign relation to
opposition to his  Thug Oligarchy, just STFU.  You sound like a complete
ass.

David Morris