Lot 2046

jesse gooch jlguuch at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:56:42 CDT 2017


I think my parole officer would piss test me a little more often if she knew I was a subscriber. 

> On May 25, 2017, at 9:51 PM, Keith Davis <kbob42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Wonder if DT (Donald Trump, or Delirium Tremens, take your pick) has one?
> 
> Www.innergroovemusic.com <http://www.innergroovemusic.com/>
> 
> On May 25, 2017, at 8:21 PM, jesse gooch <jlguuch at gmail.com <mailto:jlguuch at gmail.com>> wrote:
> 
>>  I like that they toss in a tattoo gun.
>> 
>>> On May 24, 2017, at 3:37 PM, Keith Davis <kbob42 at gmail.com <mailto:kbob42 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> For the well-groomed second story man, or woman...
>>> 
>>> Www.innergroovemusic.com <http://www.innergroovemusic.com/>
>>> 
>>> On May 24, 2017, at 12:20 PM, jesse gooch <jlguuch at gmail.com <mailto:jlguuch at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Ha!
>>>> 
>>>>> On May 15, 2017, at 2:29 AM, oz olric <ozolric at gmail.com <mailto:ozolric at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> https://www.lot2046.com/ <https://www.lot2046.com/>
>>>> 
>> 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20170525/5a543a2d/attachment.html>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list