what to read before the Read?

da kid peterock86 at live.com
Sun Nov 5 15:32:12 CST 2017

I think he makes a lot of Moby Dick allusions but I haven't read all of that classic book so Im not really sure how significant that intertextuality is. Id like to read the chapter titled 'The Town-Ho's Story'.
P. Loves the Orpheus myth. It seems to be very important to his overall philosophy.
He makes alot of references to the Bible too.

-Pete