Moonstruck

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:23:38 CDT 2018

Thanks for the Lot 49 reminder. It now reminds me of the bridge conceit in
Tristram Shandy, in which Sterne means, among other resonances, the bridge
between reality and language, reality and THAT inner world. Wunderbar.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:21 AM, Kai Frederik Lorentzen <lorentzen at hotmail.de