Steve Erickson, after a page by him on being said to be influenced by Pynchon, whom he'd never read. Then got to meet him.

Gary Webb gwebb8686 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 21:56:44 UTC 2020

Thanks Mark... I’m curious if yourself or anyone else on the p-list has tackled Charlie Kaufman’s new book Antkind? I got it Tuesday but haven’t touched it, immersed in other work... the snippet I read didn’t seem too bad, but it’s going to be a long slog...Synecdoche New York made similar demands, and is rewarding IMHO, bolstered by some of the best performances of the 21st Century (Philip Seymour Hoffman & Catherine Keener make the movie, without them it would fall to pieces).

Sent from my iPhone