Re: Linear as you like / SMMJ / where’s Bekah?

Cagliostro_the_Impossible Cagliostro_the_Impossible at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:58:51 UTC 2020

As I was sayin' to the guide, the old Roman poet Virgil, I was sayin' that it's been a very strange life, born & raised in SoCal... and there's this ancient tradition of human sacrifice in LA which is undeniable... a-and the only difference between us & the ancients, the "old ones", is is'at we film 'em, at least the rituals, as the victim is strapped to the post to appease the great & mighty Kong... and there is no coincidence that you have Marlowe in SoCal, and Sam Spade in NorCal...those Thesean brushings... Someone has to right such a drastic Karmic imbalance...

But I'm just an old Head, the circus left town without me again. I left the LA burbs in the 70s, only to follow some friends who did a lot of acid, and were getting software jobs up North, not knowing much about it at the time,I figured what the hell as we drove up the Pacific Coast, and then my brain gets fuzzy again... Now, my friends did very well, I never could get hip to the scene, could never look those vaguely sociopath VC dudes in the eye, they were very Patrick Batemen-esque, an it made my skin crawl... so I left to go east (Ex Oriente LUX!) with my karma still intact (or as much as it could be), as I sit here in my ex-Old's basement, somewhere in the Middle West after the bomb went off, early 21st Century...as the seasons change, the German Harvest festivals, all very strange to a gypsy from the beach...So we drove up the Pacific Coast, and it was at that time my brain gets kind of fuzzy again...

and, from the disparate remnants of a scattered consciousness, lost in the bit bucket of some terminal machine, plugged in after years idleness, the host server of an old network...

Jes grew, and Papa La Bas, the only detective we need right now, with his offering to the loas...

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.