NP but John Le Carre

Jemmy Bloocher jbloocher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:06:11 UTC 2021

This does make sense and have over the last 4 year or so read all of his
published work (my best friend, sadly now gone, RIP Ben, I love you, adored
his work). I never doubted his literary cojones. He writes in such an
understated way (that aside from the occasional now dated, social tropes)
that it is quite lovely.
I do feel now renewed urgency to not read any Ian Fleming. Life is too damn
short.