(np) funny

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:55:21 UTC 2021

Yes, mostly hilarious as the doctor says....but....and....I would even try
to defend a couple of them??!!....

Yeah, I know, i"m just an aged book huckster BUT always remember that the
purpose of a cover is to get one who doesn't
know the book to "pick it up" and look at it....read the stuff on it and
want to buy it and read it....those who want to read these classics because
they are
classics don't need these copies to do that....this is for those who don't
like "classics".....