profiles in courage

Darah Kehnemuyi darahk1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 17:48:01 UTC 2022

 Hmmm... lets' see "Critical thinking"...Umm...Did Russia invade Ukraine ?    Umm...Did the Russian ground invasion stall ?Uh ... were Russian troops told they were invading Ukraine to begin with ?Uh ... were Russian troops not supplied with enough food and other logistical needs?Uh ... have Russian artillery and aerial bombardments leveled and destroyed Ukrainian cities ?Let's see... did Russian artillery and aerial bombardment target and kill civilians ?Let's see ... Is the Russian government telling the Russian people the truth about the war (excuse me the "Special Operation") in Ukraine to get rid of "Nazis"?Umm ... have all independent media in Russia been silenced or driven out of the country ?Umm ... as David said, did Russia lie about it's war crimes in Chechnya and Syria ?  Hmm ... ???
I hate to be "critical" but this really doesn't take much thought.                   D.
    On Tuesday, April 5, 2022, 01:26:38 PM EDT, David Morris <fqmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

 And he did it with Chechnya too.