GR translation: The humiliation would be good for the boy

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:07:46 UTC 2022

The humiliation is two-fold:

1.  The long hair is a feminization of a macho soldier which MIGHT be
interpreted as a form of rebellion (and thus bad-ass).

2.  Except everyone will know that “the boy” is being FORCED into this
feminization (and only getting away with it) because he is Blicero’s BITCH
bottom.

It’s “good for him” because his Master SAYS it’s good for him.

David Morris