Spy vs Itself

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:14:10 UTC 2022

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1502345407350730755?s=21

There has been indirect evidence that someone in the FSB has been leaking
Kremlin war plans to the West. Now the Putin regime is reported to be
raiding itself.

On 3/11, The 5th Directorate of the FSB (Operational Information and
International Relations), in charge of foreign intelligence of the FSB,
incl. in Ukraine, has been raided by the both FSO, Federal Protective
Service of the Russian Federation ФСО – Putin’s own security service.

along with the 9th Directorate of the FSB (Internal Security for the FSB).
Head of the FSB’s 5th Directorate, Colonel General Sergei Beseda (born
1954), and his deputy, Anatoly Bolyukh (born 1956), have been arrested.

Raids by the 9th Directorate and the FSO also took place at over 20 other
locations associated with the operatives inside the 5th Directorate who are
suspected of having connections with journalists and human rights activists.

The raids, criminal investigations, and the arrests have taken place
officially due to some trumped up accusations by the Kremlin against the
5th Directorate of corruption & bribery. The cover story for the raids is
so ridiculous I won't even go into further detail.

My English translations of the #FSBletters have now been read by over
30,000,000 people on Twitter alone. These raids and arrests are the Putin
regime's de-facto recognition of the authenticity of the #FSBletters and
the immense damage they are causing Putin.

Vladimir Osechin has informed me that our FSB analyst has not been
compromised. I cannot disclose the specifics. Our source sends his regards
to everyone (THAT'S ALL OF US!) Message: "Our work continues." 👊👊👊