a metaphor.... but for whom?

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:22:59 UTC 2023

I like that about Maxine and, let's not forget, Oed is by a youthful TRP
learning how to
project a world...Hers (and his) was a quest with the best open-ended
ending ever.
An ending in which open-ended is also a human quest theme, so to say this
lamely....

I.e. we keep always waiting for the answers....