Not P.....but Seymour Hersh admitting his self-blocked blindness....
Mark Kohut
mark.kohut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:46:20 UTC 2026
Martin hasn’t wasted my time, just sayin’ . Have learned so much so
clearly.
On Sun, Jan 4, 2026 at 2:40 PM J Tracy <brook7 at sover.net> wrote:
> You expect respect but you insult freely, Take a bath yourself. I will
> write as I want. I owe you nothing. And no amount of corrective credible
> sourcing of facts would change your point by point propaganda from Ukraine
> , where lying and stealing and presiding over a kleptocratic dictatorship
> are a kind of art form. I think you just want to waste people's time. The
> war is almost over and Ukraine and its Nato friends will not be placing
> nukes down the road from Moscow or kIlling the Russians who live in Eastern
> Ukraine. This could all have been avoided.
>
> Calling someone by their first name is an indication of familiarity and
> friendliness. I do not know or trust you. You only show up here to present
> ‘information’ from the Ukrainian Ministry of Truth. No thanks.
>
>
> > On Jan 4, 2026, at 1:48 PM, Martin Dietze <
> pynchon at the-little-red-haired-girl.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Joseph, let me answer to your points...
> >
> >> On 4. Jan 2026, at 18:36, J Tracy <brook7 at sover.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> Dietze
> > You may address me by my first name as it is best practice in English
> language civilised discourse.
> >
> >
> >> is here to lie.
> >
> > I am looking forward to you elaborating where I am wrong in your opinion
> and backing your points by facts and sources.
> > Apart from that I can assure you that wherever I may be wrong, this is
> not on purpose.
> >
> >
> > You probably want to take a deep breath. Maybe a bath wouldn’t do any
> harm either. Sometimes it is better not to hit “send” right away and leave
> the editor open for a while as you may want to change a few thiings before
> you can’t unsay them.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Martin
>
>
>
> --
> Pynchon-L: https://waste.org/mailman/listinfo/pynchon-l
>
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list