this sunday's confab(BYO kirsch)

Bonnie Surfus (ENG) surfus at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu May 4 17:56:56 CDT 1995

Well, I wasn't sure this thing was coming together.  Unfortunately, one
of our local professors recently died and I decided to have this
celebration in his honor--it fall on Sunday.  I'm not SURE I could have
made it and believe me, I wish I could.  I will think of you and maybe
eat a piece of sausage pizza in solidarity (this would be a stretch, for
me, so I hope you'll appreciate it.  Acutally, I love sausage pizza,
except for when I think too much about it.)  Have fun.

Bonnie