Chaos, Fractals & GR

Tim Ware timware at crl.com
Tue May 23 23:02:45 CDT 1995

Jeez, Wildflower, you really got goin' there.  I must feel great to get
so lathered, to put that long finger on the bad guys, to know that anyone
who doesn't fall smack on 0 or 1 must be a Newtie or HateMonger of some
stripe.

Your finger pointing is a bit too binary for my taste is all.  I don't
think it's a simple as you suggest, but I'm not about to get in a
screaming match with you.

I'm just suggesting a position between the 0 and the 1.  Hope to see you
there.

Have fun in Idaho.

Tim