Sammy Hilbert-Spaess

Nigel E. Richardson Nigel at impolex.demon.co.uk
Wed May 24 18:43:44 CDT 1995

Hilbert-Spaess? Hilbert Space - the infinite-dimensioned space in
which complex equations exist (I think). David Hilbert was the
mathematician who proposed that all mathematics could be regarded
as the formal, logical manipulation of symbols based on prescribed
axioms. This was refuted by Kurt Godel - and he's in GRAVITY'S
RAINBOW too, I seem to recall....

But you all knew this already, I'm sure....

BTW, I think anagrams are a bit of a blind alley. Although Pirate Prentice
is an anagram of "Preterite Panic", of course.

Nigel