Pork

RICHARD ROMEO RR.TFCNY at mail.fdncenter.org
Thu May 25 17:09:00 CDT 1995

Mathew-

In your discussion of WWII and corporate sector vs. private sector et al,
how would you explain the holocaust?  With all the talk of Their subtle
manipulations of men, how does such an indescribable event (its planning,
its drain on resources-human and otherwise) fit into these plans,
double-crosses and such?  I don't expect an answer (I mean who knows what
Their up to) but such barbarity as the holocaust (barely mentioned in GR
really) puts all this paranoia in perspective don't ya think?  In
essence, to face the fact maybe that humans are evil all by our lonesome
and we don't need Them or smaller ignorant thems like Newt (and many
democrats I may add) to help us-though they are catalysts.
It is funny by the way how many so-called Neuters probably loved books
like GR way back when-now they work for organizations like the Fdn. for
the Study of Popular Culture (I work in a library collecting info on
foundations and nonprofits)so-called radical leftists who now feel the
gov't has swung too far to the left.
P.S.  Anybody read Gass "The Tunnel' yet?