The Texas Tornado & the Glen Cove Cyclone

Basileios Drolias b.drolias at ic.ac.uk
Fri May 26 01:42:54 CDT 1995

                    We Await Silent Tristero's Empire

On Thu, 25 May 1995 LOT64 at aol.com wrote:

> Anyone know of any earlier recorded sources for this tune (EVERY DOG'S GOT
> HIS DAY)?  did TP know it from live performances or are there any other
> earlier recordings.

I think some months ago we ve been throught `the dog and his day' but I
certainly have forgotten all the details (maybe someone can enlighten
me). But, a recent discovery that I made is that the phrase also appears
in Doctorow's "Tho book of daniel". Does anyone know the sentiments that
TP has for him?

basil