Pirate's Gift/dream theory

RICHARD ROMEO RR.TFCNY at mail.fdncenter.org
Tue May 30 15:06:00 CDT 1995

Outrspacia says that GR as Pirate's dream is too easy and, if it was, to
what purpose?  I would retort that The Firm is aware of his power and is
using it for their own ends-i.e. just who's dream is it that he's getting
hard-ons for etc.? .  (Not only are they strealing our penises they've
also got our dreams.-help!)  One of the subtle jokes-the whole kit and
caboose is a never-ending tease-with the reader lifting those armpits for
more, IMHO.-the circular aspect of the book makes the dream theory that
much more effective.