Uncomfortable TV

Paul Mackin mackin at allware.com
Sun Jul 7 11:02:28 CDT 1996

Doesn't the TV show "Married with Children" deserve a bit of notice
discomfortwise. It's as subversive of conventional family values as you
can decently get. No incest yet as far as I've noticed but just wait.
Yet the despised, beseiged Bundys _carry on_. A brave affront to the
World (America) that made them.

I can't understand why some highbrow international film festival
has not showered "Married With Children" with the same kind of
praise they had for "Welcome to the Dollhouse".

				P.