Welcome

Bruce Appelbaum Bruce_Appelbaum at chemsystems.com
Thu Jul 11 06:41:43 CDT 1996

     The country code for the US and Canada is 1.

Subject: Re: Welcome
Author:  Paul Mackin <mackin at allware.com> at Internet
Date:    7/10/96 10:26 AM

I too am curious about where people live. Beyond what you can tell
from the email address. Could anyone offhand tell me what the U.S.
country code is for my telephone number? 110 ? 202 . . . ?

Paul Mackin                     Tel 202 244 1566
3738 Veazey Street N.W.         Fax 202 244 2987
Washington DC 20016             mackin at allware.com
U.S.A.