Idea: Disband P-List

Greg Montalbano Greg.Montalbano at ucop.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:09:59 CDT 1997

I've been planning to do this since January.

I've noticed that, whenever some new meat joins the list & asks about the
best reference material to use when first reading TRP, the response is
invariably to read the book on your own, on it's own, without distraction.
Then, for the second (or third) reading, consult the opinions, research &
glosses available from everywhere else.

I sure couldn't imagine reading the new one any other way.

(And maybe it DOES hurt to unsubscribe the first time, Chris;  but if you do
it routinely, like I do, it gets easier.  You can always re-up later.)
~Greg