MDMD(5)---Welcome

Eric Alan Weinstein E.A.Weinstein at qmw.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 16:04:29 CDT 1997

MDMD (4) is enjoying its last day of life.
And a damn fine life its been, a good job done by all,
congratulations.

My MDMD (5) posts will begin in about an hour.
They are longer than you might think, so I'm posting
the Notes, Questions, Plot Summaries, and Opening
Comments on a chapter-by-chapter basis.

All 4 MDMD(5) posts for Chapter 14 will be with you
in about one hour, at 11pm GMT.

All 4 MDMD(5) posts for Chapter 15 will be posted
at  9 am, GMT.

All 4 MDMD (5) posts for Chapter 16 will be posted
at 6pm, GMT.

I hope this will be an interesting, fun few weeks, and that
the information I have compiled (with Andrew's quid's
worth added into the mix) will be useful.
Eric Alan Weinstein
University of London
E.A.Weinstein at qmw.ac.uk