Anyone in Champaign/Urbana?

Craig Bleakley cgbleak at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 9 11:17:31 CDT 1997

An advertisement for myself which you may ignore with impunity if you don't
live in Champaign, Illinois or environs (and for all I know, that's nobody
here, but . . .):

I will be amongst a host of writers and musicians performing Sunday night at
10pm (CDT), over the airwaves at tiny, not-for-profit WEFT (90.1 fm?
90.6?--something like that).  I'll be reading from my end-of-the-millenium,
mock-apocalypse work in progress--the very one I've mentioned previously on
this very list. Having lost all perspective myself, I'd be quite interested
to learn if my stuff sounds merely influenced by--or outright derivative
of--you know who.

Does this apply to anyone within the sound of my typing?  Does Richard
Powers lurk on the pyn-list?  Hey, I can dream.

As further inducement, I'm willing to offer a money-back guarantee to anyone
who listens in (you low frequency-listeners know who are) and is
disappointed with the broadcast.  Although, in this case, that's probably
narrow-cast.

But enough about me,
Craig B.