CIPHERS review

Paul DiFilippo ac038 at osfn.rhilinet.gov
Fri Aug 15 08:59:38 CDT 1997

Friends--it looks as if the longish review of CIPHERS I
attempted to post to the list has not made it past the wisely
installed bozo-filter, and quite properly so.  Anyone wishing to
read it, please write to me directly, and I'll bounce it
to you.  Just as a reminder, it was written by author Lance Olsen,
whose novel TONGUING THE ZEITGEIST was a finalist for the PK Dick
award a few years ago.

--
Paul DiFilippo & Deborah Newton/2 Poplar/Prov., RI 02906
401-751-0139  "How small does an event have to be before it