M&D truthtelling, history & I.F. Stone

davemarc davemarc at panix.com
Fri Aug 15 19:10:14 CDT 1997

> From: Sojourner <sojourner at vt.edu>
>
> At 12:54 PM 8/15/97 -0400, Steven Maas (CUTR) wrote:
>
> >Sojourner wrote:
> >>I respect and admire and value people who. . .listen more than they
hear.

> >Simple mistake, or Freudian slip?  *You* be the judge.
> >

> No mistake.

Pretty odd remark coming from someone who has a lot of strong opinions
about things he's heard about but hasn't listened to or inspected, and
moral value judgments about those who have.  Perhaps he's got little
respect, admiration, and value for himself.

Sorry, Sojourner, but please--see Duck Soup ASAP!

davemarc