Oyster Bay profile correction

Peter Petto ppetto at apk.net
Mon Aug 18 05:39:30 CDT 1997

Oops, my fingers slipped a couple times. I know it's not Oyser Bay, and my
URL had some local color. So here I go again:

While searching for something else, I chanced upon an interesting NYT
profile of Oyster Bay, which you might find at:

http://search.nytimes.com/search/daily/bin/fastweb?getdoc+site+site+2112+0+w
AAA+%28Oyster%26Bay%29%26AND%26%28Long%26Island%29%26AND%26%28%29

...or you can just call up their (frustrating) search page and enter
"Oyster Bay" and "Long Island" in two boxes, and search the entire site
requiring all terms, and you'll see it.

Peter Petto		|  ppetto at apk.net
Bay Village, OH		|  public key available