concordance required

Dkipen at AOL.COM Dkipen at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 27 09:46:21 CDT 1997

Dear peers,

Can someone out there help me find the passage, I think in GR, where the
narrator refers to that kind of building or landscape which nobody can look
upon "without thinking 'chase scene, chase scene'"? I hate to use you all for
scutwork like this, but Don Larsson was so helpful in finding a GR passage
suitable for my wedding ceremony that I've come to think of you all as the
searchable GR. As soon as I get a scanner, I still mean to post that photo of
me up there on the altar between the rabbi and my bride, GR in hand...

Best,
David