concordance required

Paul Mackin mackin at allware.com
Thu Aug 28 17:16:02 CDT 1997

Henry wrote:

> Funny that this came up. I've been given the task of finding
> relevant reading, ie. coming of age and spiritual that aren't
> specifically non-gentile (not that they have to be Jewish), for my
> daughter's Bat Mitzvah in November....

Henry: Unless there is an unintended double negative (of the non
gramatical kind) in the second sentence I don't get what
you are looking for. Seems like you are asking for a middle ground
excluded (excluded middle, heh heh) by Aristotelian necessity. Do you
want something possibly nonJewish but definitely not specifically
gentile? Just wondering.

		P.