concordance required

gravity gravity at tidalwave.net
Wed Aug 27 11:49:00 CDT 1997

Funny that this came up. I've been given the task of finding
relevant reading, ie. coming of age and spiritual that aren't
specifically non-gentile (not that they have to be Jewish), for my
daughter's Bat Mitzvah in November....

On 27 Aug 97 at 10:46, Dkipen at AOL.COM <Dkipen at AOL.COM> wrote:

<snip>

> I hate to use you all for scutwork like this, but Don Larsson was so
> helpful in finding a GR passage suitable for my wedding ceremony
> that I've come to think of you all as the searchable GR.
<snip>

Sorry that my address is showing correctly lately, but I remain

AsB4,
Henry Musikar
(-::-)
Keep cool, but care. -- TRP
Moderation in moderation. -- Husky Mariner
DON'T PANIC! -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
What, me worry? -- A. E. Newman