reading/listening

Joe Varo vjvaro at erie.net
Wed Jan 8 08:11:15 CST 1997

Well, I'm about half-way through Delillo's _Ratner's_Star_.  I'd read
_White_Noise_ some time ago, thought it was okay, and with all of the
praise Delillo gets on this list, I figured I'd try some more of his
stuff.  So far, I can't say that _Ratner's_Star_ is impressing me all that
much...seems to be a bit of a maze of strange characters.

I've also started my way through Plato's Dialogues once again.

No music at the moment....the cd player is on the blink.

Joe