GW, hepcat

MASCARO at humnet.ucla.edu MASCARO at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:39:13 CDT 1997

I waded through your not-so-inelegant prose to find that I agree w/ your
 GW riff. I stated this as one of the options (though I didn't
 develop it w/ the verve you do) in my first reply to Siegel's
 *ignorant error* slam.  Folks didn't seem to give the possibility
 (i.e. that it's GW's slip) much credence, but after your quik take,
 I'd say it was a likely reading.

john (obviously not reading his posts in chronological order) m
from cfa (quoting for clarity--there's a lot of noise out here t'day)
<snip>