The future of the list?

Doug Millison millison at online-journalist.com
Tue Jul 22 18:41:39 CDT 1997

You're suggesting that one person have the power to declare this or that
posting "subpar"? One small question:  what would be the criteria? I think
I like the other part of Andrew's suggestion better, that we all remind
each other (as I understood it) when we're wasting the list's time -- it
made me think of Archie Bunker's solution to the airplane hijack problem:
give each passenger a gun.

Cordially,
Doug

D O U G  M I L L I S O N ||||||||||| millison at online-journalist.com