Jules and the CNN pix

Steven Maas (CUTR) maas at cutr.eng.usf.edu
Thu Jun 12 08:23:01 CDT 1997

Peter Giordano wrote:
> Has anybody ever heard of a signed Pynchon book?  I wonder if
> he has ever signed anything say for a publisher or editor

Well maybe a year ago on this list there was an exchange about some
purportedly signed Pynchons for sale to benefit some organization--I
forget what.  Peter, it may have been a hoax--why not investigate this
matter?

	Steve Maas

PS.  You all should take any estimates of past time on this list that I
make with several grains of salt. . .I seem to think everything took place
"maybe a year ago."