Hello and Query

D. Sticher rstiche1 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 23:46:13 CDT 1999

>ps: curiously many cites on this subject

And one more!

A scholarly book on the subject of amputees (and cripples) in literature,
_The Limping Hero: Grotesques in Literature_. Can't recall the author off
the top of my head, but if it's in the Schenectady Library then it can't be
*too* hard to find.

(Besides, how many books with that title can there possibly be?)

- Dave

--
"If tall buildings are represented by this pencil...Then the inhabitants
are represented by these mice and this vaccuum cleaner represents the

http://home.nycap.rr.com/sticher/index.html

ICQ:11334208