GRGR: Nazi slave labor

Michael D. Workman m-workman at nwu.edu
Thu Aug 19 12:42:44 CDT 1999

At 01:57 PM 8/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Or, perhaps better, one more reason for Germans to take IG Farben to task
>in the present and force them to live up to their responsibilities. I don't
>take personal responsibility for the various crimes committed by the US
>government and its agents,  but I can take part in processes that force
>them to be accountable and responsible for their actions.

Howzabout slapping the Ford Motor Co. with a billion dollar fine? God damn
cross-pollenation of corporate illusion. Yeah, I loved the radio report
yesterday about the old IG, and then here comes Ford with a statement
something fucking ridiculous about how they didn't monitor their overseas
affiliates. Oh, of course not, not with all this great slave-labor cash
filling the empty spot in your shorts, Mr. Chairman. Never mind the solid
gold scissors with which I am about to maliciously castrate you and leave
you bleeding in your own American Dream, you heartless bastard...

I'd punch that bastard in the mouth, but his teeth would get in the way.

Cheers,

Michael Workman, Proprietor
Underworld Used Books
1331 North Ashland Ave.