GRGR(4) Episode 11

Paul Mackin pmackin at clark.net
Thu Jun 17 11:11:41 CDT 1999

As well as important plot advancement in the episode, I like the
subtext which is "them" women being enjoyed by "us" guys namely Pirate.
(Clive Mossmoon's themness at the highest levels comes into play later in
the book.) Seems to be the theme of a lot of movies lately. Type A movers
and shakers being too busy or otherwise preoccupied to be good husbands.
"Afterglow" comes to mind. Excuse the sexist aspects of this.
						P.