Fwd: A4/V2 Resource Site Update

John Verity jverity at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 3 06:47:41 CST 1999

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        11/2/99 11:59 PM
From:        webmaster at v2rocket.com

Hello V2 Fans,

Well we have some new photos, thanks to Ed Straten and Willem Reymers of
Holland. Willem sent some excellent photos of the Wizernes dome V2 bunker
that he took in the early 1980's, before it was made into a museum. They
are very interesting and can be found on the Wizernes Bunker Tour page.

Alan Scheckenbach of Australia, along with Mikael Olrog of Sweeden, have
sent some nice pics of the V2 located in Australia. They can be found on
the Survivors page.

Ralph Currell has supplied a link to a very, very detailed free download
of
his paper-model V2s. These are very cool. I couldn't believe how detailed
the sheets are. You can build the paper-model in Peenemunde
black-and-white
or ragged camo (with color printer). But ve prepared, these models will
take a while to build - they are very detailed. Thanks Ralph!
You can find the link to the paper-models on my Scale page.

Under the About The A4/V2 page, I have uploaded an information page about
"Operation Backfire." This was the British programme initiated immediately
after the war to build, test and fire several V2 rockets into the North
Sea.

The Revell History Makers 1/54th scale model giveaway is over and a winner
was drawn. I will post his name after he is contacted.

Have Fun,

Tracy Dungan
The A4/V2 Resource Site. The V2 Rocket.
Now Located At: V2ROCKET.COM
http://www.v2rocket.com

John W. Verity ... 140 Eighth Ave. 5R ... Brooklyn, NY ... 11215
           718.622.5680  ...  jverity at mindspring.com