NP "the formerly colonised coming back to haunt us"

Dave Monroe davidmmonroe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 19:59:53 CST 2002


Richt back atcha there, cap'n.  But these little
displays of feigned self-righetous indignity of yours
allegedly on the part of others who hardly need your
help do grow tiresome.  "O, gaze all ye with disdain
upon the foul aspersions this New World savage doth
cast upon our Most Beloved Authors and Their Wond'rous
Works! For shame!"  "Accusations."  Sheesh ...

--- jbor <jbor at bigpond.com> wrote:
> on 23/12/02 9:55 AM, Dave Monroe at
> davidmmonroe at yahoo.com wrote:
> 
> Fine by me. I was just trying to keep the discourse
> honest. Way I see it, I offered a point of view,
> which, because it differs from yours, has got you
> all bent out of shape again.

The ol' "I know you are but what am I?" response yet
again?  Doubleplussheesh.  I tried, people, but ...

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com



More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list