better version of Playboy Japan interview with TRP

Otto o.sell at telda.net
Thu Jan 10 04:57:37 CST 2002

"What I continue to find fascinating is how people who hold political views
that appear to differ so with those that undergird Pynchon's work still
manage to to enjoy his fiction."
Doug Millison, January 6, 2002

For me, this has been the sentence I criticise Doug for! He's judging the
political views of some other P-listers and he's telling us what political
views Pynchon got. And then he says "appear" so he can say later that he has
never said this really, it only "appeared" to be this way.

My "Unsent"-folder includes 38 messages on 9/11 meanwhile, but this
information isn't intended to keep anybody from posting of course, just to
let you know.

Otto