"But the world isn't like that"
pynchonoid
pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 20:09:54 CDT 2002
I had a chance to meet Barbara at the house
concert/party we had at our house last month, and
found her intelligent and charming, well-read, and as
concerned about terrorism and the war as I know you to
be. You would have liked her, of that I feel certain,
if she had been in NYC for that little get-together we
all enjoyed at the beginning of this year. I
appreciate what she has to say here; a lot of folks
are tired of seeing Pynchon-L used to recycle the
White House spin on politics and geopolitics and to
promote Bush's insane war on Iraq.
-Doug
--- Mark Wright AIA <mwaia at yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
=====
<http://www.pynchonoid.blogspot.com/>
__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
http://faith.yahoo.com
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list