Too ugly for TRP

Paul Mackin paul.mackin at verizon.net
Sun Feb 9 10:31:40 CST 2003

this is exceedingly timely and we should be thankful having it brought
to our attention to provide a momentary respite from thinking about the
coming war we all so deplore but hope will finally get started promptly
at 12:00 a.m. the morning of February 15 in order at long last to get it
over with..

P.