re KK

Dave Monroe monropolitan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 09:23:54 CDT 2005

I think I asked roughly the same question, but as
Robt. generally won't answer me directly, I'm not sure
that it's been addressed, much less answered.  I still
don't read taht as some sort of willfully obfuscatory
mindgame on Slothrop's part as, well, maybe even
something along those lines on Pynchon's part.  Up to
Something there, at any rate.  But that semiconscious
reiteration of some decontextualized bit of semiosis
or whatever (words, phrases, tunes, whatever) is
something I experience on a regular basis, so I can
relate to it, at least ...