Thanks

Dave Monroe monropolitan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 16:36:47 CDT 2006

Good to hear we actually do SOME good here from time
to time, even though the lion's share was done, I'm
sure, by Michel Ryckx offlist.  Here's to hoping he's
back online soon, but just as well to know he's all
right ...

Meanwhile, keep us updated, I'm sure references et al.
will come, uh, oozing out ofthe woodwork, so ...