Time-sensitive SOS re talking dogs...

robinlandseadel at comcast.net robinlandseadel at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 11:19:46 CST 2007

Waz you talkin 'bout?:

              . . . .please do not come to the Learned English Dog if it's
              religious Comfort you're after. I may be praeternatural, but
              I am not supernatural. 'Tis the Age of Reason, rrrf?
              There is ever an Explanation at hand, and no such thing
              as a Talking Dog,---Talking Dogs belong with Dragons
              and Unicorns. What there are, however, are provisions
              for Survival in a World less fantastick.

Considering the Gordian Knot of Satire, Cynics and Canines,
you may find this of interest: http://tinyurl.com/2cpuvy